holy snikies...it's been nearly 3 months since I have blogged...I've been pretty lazy...
Today, I'm tired. I've been trying to stop negattive thoughts happening in my head, but I keep drawn to them like a moth to a flame. Why is it that I always am drawn to negative thoughts? Thoughts like, "I suck. I'm no good. It would be better if I never did anything again." I think it's because I feel like I failed my own expection of what my abilities or skills should have done. i.e. if I don't hit this volleyball for a point, then I have failed, and I suck. There is no middle ground...
sad way to live huh? I have this perfection problem. I want to do something perfect, or not at all. The usual result of this is that I end up doing nothing at all, for fear of not doing it perfectly.
I've noticed that most of the geniuses tend to try something, work at it and try it again. At the end they'll have a good piece of work. Me? I will try it once. If it's not a masterpiece, I quit.
Subscribe to this blog
Thursday, November 21, 2002
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment