This is probably the most stressed day of the year for me. The YAMNYEP is becoming a huge gorilla on my back, and I have to learn how to deal with this oppressive burden that is weighing on me.
In the back of my mind, I'm telling myself to relax, but my body is tensed up like a tightrope. Maybe I haven't been stressed out at all lately, and I mentioned that I need more structure and discipline in my life to a friend of mine...well, looks like I get my wish.
Work has been ineffective for me, YAM is not going well because I am not as organized as I would like to be, as it doesn't come naturally.
I asked for this. I really did. Now that I'm in it, I wish I didn't have it. But I gotta tell myself..."I asked for this. I really did. Now just accept it and ride it out the best you can."
Friday, December 30, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment