I find that I am much closer to elijah than I am to abraham. Part of this can be attributed to elijah and me being similar in our dispositions, including being a cry baby. It doesn't seem fair to abraham that I favor elijah over him, and I really need to resolve to be a better uncle to abraham instead of favoring one nephew vs. another.
Abraham is a baller...he likes to play with toysa nd doesn't really like to talk. In fact, his brother daniel talks about as much as abraham does, and daniel is half his age! Just goes to show you tho. I do think that abraham is a genius at solving problems and issues. He doesn't get frustrated as easily as Elijah does, and he sure doesn't cry as much as elijah does. Elijah cries at the drop of a hat. I wonder if I was like that as well. I guess I have to trust that elijah isn't going to turn out to be a wuss, heck, I turned out ok, didn't I? ;)
Monday, March 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment