so I have to say that lately I've written that I have been dead tired. I try to get rest, and I try to keep my life focused, but what I haven't tried is spending more time with God. It's strange, it's usually the first thing to go, and in reality it should be the last thing to go. So with that, I've
resolved to spend more time with God, whether it be in reading the Bible, really listening to a sermon from one of his servants or some other way that God and me can really talk.
Heck, even with the Christmas season upon us, it doesn't seem real to me. I haven't thought about it and it's really been "let me get the presents that I need to get and then continue working on the things that I need to work on around the house/work/ministry".
On another note, I found out I need to have arthroscopic surgery on my shoulder...turns out I have cartilage damage in the shoulder socket, along with some damage to my rotator cuff that they need to clean out. ugh. it'll be the first time I've ever gone to surgery and so I really have to
think about whether I want to do it. This really really sucks. *sigh*
No comments:
Post a Comment