Boy am I tired today. I woke up at 5am to get to work early and then get to class...I am starting my modular class! it's so good to get back to moody again...I miss it!
I was reading "The Normal Christian Life" and in a span of 20 pages, I had to stop twice to think about what he was saying...which is really saying something. First thing that he said was that the normal christian life is not the average christian life. what a challenge! The 2nd thing that he mentioned was that when we come to the Lord, we come by the Blood. Nothing else. It's not, "oh I did better today, so I can come into his presence..." It has NOTHING to do with your feelings of competency or what you have achieved in the past. It is the Blood. And because of that, we can ALWAYS come in confidence before the Lord.
wow.
Monday, January 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment