Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Podiatrist

I went to the podiatrist today and confirmed and got some script for a physical therapy session for my plantar fasciitis. That makes 2 scripts for physical therapy. stupid illinois and their no direct access law. I have to go to a doctor, then have them look at me for 2 min, give me a script to go to physical therapy to make it better. and for that I have to pay a co-pay and the insurance pay hundreds of dollars? and we wonder why our health costs are going to soar?

The medical assistant asked me if I had seen any physical therapists before. I laughed and told her that I had seen at least 4 in the last 7 years. Then I realized I'm breaking down and I gotta do something about it. Yoga for runners, here I come. I'm serious. (this is the 3rd time I've said that to myself. :) )

No comments: