I'm dating.
I think that statement in it of itself tells you that something of meaning has happened in the last 5 months. But here's a quick recap of what has happened in the 5 months that I have been gone.
* Run a Marathon
* caused undue pain from running the marathon
* got a girlfriend who happened to be a physical therapist that gives GREAT massages
How did this dating thing happen? This is a good question. I"m not sure. just kidding. I do know...I met her at YAM (where else do I meet women? or more aptly, where else do I go besides church and work? ugh, that statement sounded sad, real sad) and found that she was a great girl, very outgoing, sporty, loves the Lord and plays the Saxaphone (no that wasn't the
thing that won me over, although you would think so...)
In any case, post marathon, I've gained 5 pounds and now the holidays are upon us. I gained 4 of those pounds on thanksgiving weekend, so I guess I'm not doing too bad...
Dating is strange...I haven't done it in a long time, so my lumbering brain with all it's date ideas are slowly coming to mind again...
more to come later. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment