Le Titi de Paris. Kendra and I went to this french restaurant for our delayed valentine's day. It was a blast, and the restaurant was really fun and exciting for Kendra. (i had been there before with Gina, my foodie friend. :) ) The food was excellent, but I felt that the dishes that I got were not quite as good as the first time that I went, which was a saturday night. Maybe sunday night is never a good night to go, so next time I'll have to remember that. :)
The portions at Le Titi were a good size portion, so the good thing is that I left feeling full. The service wasn't really that great, I expected more than just a perfunctory greeting, no helpful suggestions, etc, etc...so I tipped accordingly. Hey, you gotta work for my money! I worked for mine. :)
I'm excited about the next couple of speaking engagements cause we are talking about spiritual warfare (see my post on spiritual espionage). I'm interested in hearing what Jeff has to say about the subject.
'The Office' rules. May the Schrute Farm swim in it's beet harvest this year.
Monday, February 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment