"In all toil there is profit, but mere talk tends only to poverty."
I keep thinking back to my roommate. He's a successful airline pilot, has a schedule that most people would envy and gets paid well for it. Yet at the same time, he has so many ideas in his head about successful ventures, but never does anything about them...so when I read this verse, I thought of him. But how many of us do this? I know I do to some extent. Heck, right now, I have this thing about a import/export business, and I was thinking that I could get it off the ground. That was 3 months ago, and I haven't had time to put into getting it off the ground. Correction, I haven't MADE the time to get this off the ground. But I can make time to go down to the city and chill at a friend's rooftop deck.
Tuesday, July 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment