Talked with my friend Sophia today. We had a decent conversation, but I find that when I am at work, I can't have a complete conversation with someone, because I can't fully devote my attention to the phone. I'm pretty bad at the phone to begin with, and having personal conversations at work gives me feelings of guilt, that I should be thinking about work, and how to get the work done. I think part of it is because the nature of my job is that I view it as 'renting out' my mind. i.e. the job gets a certain priority of my mind during the business hours, and as long as I am thinking about work, I'm working. But if I'm not thinking about work (like right now I'm taking a break) then it's not billable time.
I went to the doctor because I had problems with breathing deeply. I could never take a full breath. The doctor ran some tests, and confirmed that I am a hypochondriac. I had a resting heart rate of 60, oxygen level of 98, blood pressure of 100/70, and clean lungs. I'm probably paranoid, because I'm getting older...30 is right around the corner (in October).
And where did I go after I passed with flying colours?
KFC. Land of the friend chicken. Heart attack on a plate.
I figure that if I have passed with flying colours, I could pass with semi-flying colours after I fill my bloodstream with fat lipids...
I'm happy.
Subscribe to this blog
Wednesday, April 17, 2002
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment