Monday, June 17, 2002

Father's Day Buffet.

Given father's day was yesterday and my dad's love for buffets, we naturally went to a Chinese buffet restaurant...I don't know if I have been more observant lately, but I notice how much I am like my dad. My Dad loves to play around, and kid around all the time, and I didn't realize how much he likes to do that until last night, cause he starts to push me around! I'm thinking, "Dad, why are you doing this? I don't want to hurt you..." But he persisted, and while he turned out stronger than I thought, I realized that I do that a lot as well. (horsing around) I don't think it's necessarily that I am turning into my dad, but that I was already like this, and only now am realizing it...

Allergy season is upon us! At least it is for me. It sucks, and I wonder why it's so bad...is it because of all the pollen in the air? It probably is, as I can see a film of pollen on my car. Speaking of my car, my car got backed into by a minivan. The first fender bender that I have ever had! In fact, it was the first "accident" that I had been in. Now I'm stuck in a quandary. I got the claim check from the insurance company for 600 bucks, and now I'm debating about getting it fixed...I don't mind it, and the paint wasn't cracked. My car already has 150k miles on it, well on it's way to 200k. Am I obligated to get it fixed? I'm thinking that I will end up getting it fixed, just because it was my neighbor who backed into my car, and she'll be able to see if I got it fixed or not... I know that if I got a check from MY insurance company, that I would be obligated to get it fixed. But if it was from the other party's insurance, am I under the same obligation?
Subscribe to this blog

No comments: