Thursday, June 27, 2002

Marrying someone in college. I've got the ok!

Man, this house needs a good amount of maintenance to keep it in the condition that I would like. I didn't realize how much time the house took until I looked at my schedule and saw just how many times I needed to mow the lawn, clean the house, work on bills, schedule enhancements, etc, etc...

I got a endorsement from my cousin to date people as young as her. (she's a sophmore in college) It's interesting, because my cousins are all marrying people who are a lot younger than they are...I guess as you get older, the maturity level isn't so different if you're 5 years apart. If you are 20, and you are dating a 15 year old, then there is a difference I guess. :)

Meanwhile, I"m briefly thinking about moving. Why? Because while I love the house, I would like to have a basement to store my stuff, as well as have a media entertainment room.
Subscribe to this blog

No comments: