Wednesday, June 12, 2002

Crud. I think I like it.

Man, do you ever dread going to a meeting, go anyway, and actually enjoy it. That's what happened yesterday for me. I had a whole list of things that I wanted to get accomplished, and had the plan, and thought, "if I miss this bible study, then I could get all this stuff accomplished." But I ended up going to the meeting, thinking about how I could be doing all these productive things, and the meeting turned out really well.

I really really need to start sleeping earlier. Right now, I'm going to sleep on average 1am...not good. I end up waking up late, and really don't get things that I want accomplished, accomplished. As I get older, I find myself going towards the path of least resistence, even though it might not be a good path. anyone else get this way?

Subscribe to this blog

No comments: