The light is at the end of the tunnel. Today was an exhausting day, although I don't know why. It seems like the day goes by so quickly and then we have VBS at night. I was just telling Wilkin that while I am glad to be here, I'm also glad that it is going to be over soon. I don't know how you can keep this up for more than a month, as I would be really exhausted and burnt out by then. You don't get any breaks, and there isn't enough time to do everything that you need.
I've always wondered what it would be like to be in full time ministry and what your day looks like. It always seems from the outside that you are constantly doing something and that it's not a 9 to 5 job, but more of a 9 to 10pm job where every waking moment is spent in ministry without breaks....maybe that's true for small churches, but there has to be a way to keep the sabbath for those who are in ministry...
Thursday, July 21, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment