Thursday, August 11, 2005

Life slowly crumbles

My life is slowly crumbling.

I'm too involved in the real estate arena, and my mind and time is consumed by either real estate, YAM planning, my lack of true friends and me getting older.

I haven't reached this kind of stress in a long time, and I really don't know what to do. My friendships are not what they should be, and I haven't been putting the time needed to grow the relationships.

For the first time in my life, I'm contemplating moving out of chicago. Maybe a new start, a new beginning would do me good. I realize that environment is not what changes character, but while before, I would never think of leaving my family and friends, God is slowly starting strip me of it all until nothing else remains. My relationships with my friends are strained. My relationships with my family are strained. At some point, something is going to break, and I think it's going to be me.

No comments: