Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Betrayed!

I have been betrayed. swindled. duped. Words cannot express the feeling I have, but since that's is all that is available, I will wield these words as succicntly as I can.

For the longest time, I have been going to Panera Bread under the MISTAKEN notion that the food there is actually healthy for you. If you lived under those pretenses, then YOUVE BEEN LIVING A LIE. I just found out my sandwich, the frontega Chicken sandwich has 54g OF FAT. To give you an idea of how much fat that is, think 2 quarter pound cheeseburgers from mcdonalds. and you'd still be 4g short. yes, 54g of fat, you panera porker.

That stung. here I was innocently, no, blissfully thinking that eating at panera would give me a new lease on life, that this healthy food would turn me around, all the while, the food is slowly poisoning me to the point where my blood cells need to go single file through my aorta.

So I am hereby boycotting Panera bread from this day forward. You may ask about other sandwiches, but the healthiest sandwich is the PBJ sandwich with 15g of fat, which isn't bad at all. What I shall do to fill the hole that panera vacated? I do not know. Maybe something healthier. Like White Castles. ;)

No comments: