I've been sick for the last couple of days. Really sick. Cough/headache/stomach pains/fever/chills/joint pain kind of sick. The strange thing is that I don't know what caused it.
Of course, I don't have any 7up to drink to make be feel better...I thought my mom was the only one that said drinking 7up is best when you are sick, cause it helps you get better. Then I read from someone else that this evidentally wasn't just a ancient Chen secret, that everyone did this.
Of course, one of the bad things about living in your own place is that when you get sick, there's no one to take care of you. So I ended up eating crap and drinking lots of water cause I Didn't have any real food in the house.
Man I need a wife.
Ugh. Stomach cramps. gonna lie down for a while.
Wednesday, April 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment