Friday, April 07, 2006

The magic number is 34

This is the number of pushups I can do in one shot without stopping.

How do I know this? Last night, my pastor at our young adults meeting picked me and another friend to have pushup contest in front of everyone on stage. yes, I sat there doing pushups in front of 150 people, all while in my nice dress shirt and slacks.

And I lost.

To a guy who kept his suit jacket on during the whole time. ARGH.

You think God's trying to teach me humility?!?!?!!? ;)

You would think this would inspire me to workout and get myself buff again. If you did, you thought wrong. I'm going salsa dancing tonight tho! (does this count as exercising? Should I even be telling people that I go salsa dancing?)

And more clarification. For those of you who are into guitars, here is some guitar candy, from the actual guy who made my guitar. Great guy, a christian, loves the Lord and is actually really funny. Who would have thought? I have picutres of when he was building my guitar...I'll put them up soon.

http://www.ryanguitars.com

BTW, Pris, it looks like you can be asking Bill or Jamie for a ride in their new WRX STi....;)

No comments: