I had the weirdest dream in a long time. It's so weird I even remember most of it.
Basically I was a drug dealer. Heroin to be exact. I was in one of those "sales" meetings...you know the one where you may have one something if you come to this sales pitch? So I walk in, and they start talking about investing and how there is this great new product that everyone loves. You as a special offer (today only!) can pick up this white powder for $2 a pound and you can sell it for $300 a pound to whomever. And they happened to have some right there. So I picked up a couple of ziplock bags worth, thinking, hey, if I could sell a bunch of this, it would be great. I start walking about to the airport (evidentally I flew there) and was just about to go through the luggage check, when I remembered I had a gallon ziplock bag of this stuff in my jacket. Realizing this, I snatched the jacket away from the security guard and walked out into Chinatown where they were building a bunch of red brick buildings, erecting signs, etc, etc...so I sat there thinking...shoot. now I have to rent a car and drive back home. As I was sitting on this stool (in a half-finished walkway), 3 friends of mine, Emnie, Jazlynn and Carolynn all walked by. I ended up talking with them for a while, and hanging out with them, and completely forgot about the bag of H I had in my jacket. Then I woke up.
Now that was weird. During the dream, I didn't even think it was wrong to be a drug dealer, that it was just something else that the masses wanted and I just got a good deal on merchandise. Kind of freaked me out...is there this latent drug dealer desire that I have? I would never do drugs and I would never sell drugs, which makes it more baffling that I would have a dream about going to a drug dealer seminar with hundreds of other would be drug dealers at a airport next to chinatown to meet my guatemalen friends.
Maybe it's the stomach flu...
Thursday, April 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment