Monday, May 01, 2006

I'm skinny...asian skinny

I was at church yesterday and a friend of mine (who is noted for her 'honesty') mentioned to me that I was getting too skinny...strange, because I didn't think I was gaining or losing weight...She said that I was going to start looking like my friend rich (who is way skinny...you know the type...the person that is so skinny that they look painful when trying to do any sort of moderate physical exertion...like running or anything involving strength...) That I DO NOT WANT to happen...I don't want to turn into a bag of bones...yeech...

I'll have to post a picture and let you decide for yourself, unfortunately, I don't have my camera handy.

Shoot. Now I have to workout otherwise I'm gonna waste away! this sucks. (yes, I know the irony of the situation, that a majority of the female population wished they had my problem. )

No comments: