Friday, February 11, 2005

Consequences of Choices

Had a good conversation with my roommate last night. We talked about women and relationships, and I realized that I just can't pull the trigger, as I don't know how it is going to change my life. Sue is a great girl, and sarah is a great girl, but I couldn't pull the trigger, no matter how much i tried. Maybe I need to just go for it, knowing that it may be quite a ride and that it probably will ultimately not work out. is that really right? For a girl, it's easier, since typically they are passive in the initiation. (i.e. they wait for the guy to make the first move) but for a guy, we have to make the choice of going for it or not. which is much harder, since it's a infinite set (well larger set) of potentials out there.

Then of course I get to bed at 2:30am and then wake up at 9:30am today being late for work. This sucks, and I realized this when I made the choice to watch gilmore girls after I talked with my roommate. why? something tells me that I need to stop this addiction to TV...ugh.

No comments: