My nephews are growing up...they're starting to talk more, and starting to interact more...which makes it more fun, and more clear on what they want. They still need to learn to enunciate but it's kind of fun trying to understand that they are saying, "Uncle Josh cutting pizza" which comes out 'Uhnkle osshh huttey za'
Sometimes I feel bad, because I come over to see Elijah and don't get a chance to talk to sam and julie. I talk with julie, but with the kid my attention is divided and I've never been good at giving people their fair share.
On another note, I'm trying to buy a hud home for investment. It's somewhat different for me, because I will be working with a partner on the whole thing, and we're splitting the profits 50/50. We don't have a contract, so we're both a little nervous about the deal since we haven't done a deal together...but I have been praying and we're looking at writing up a contract if we need it. We'll see how this one works out.
Josh.
Tuesday, February 22, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment