Well, last night was a stressful night. I am rehashing a conversation I had with Brad about a DVD that he wanted to play at the last minute. Given that I wasn't informed about the whole thing I reacted badly to the situation, but brad didn't help out either by asking me "why not" all the time as if he doesn't trust me and my capabilities.
I'm starting to realize that I need to be a little wiser in how to deal with people like brad, or people in general. I need to be able to think quicker to understand where they are coming from and what is the appropriate response to someone like that. Hmmm...I need to find some books on the subject. Well, more importantly, I need to find time to read the books I already have...
ugh. This weekend should be good. I'm going to be meeting with a friend of mine that was recently their birthday and we're going out for dinner. Dunno where, but it should be fun, as it always is.
Friday, February 04, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment