Friday, March 04, 2005

Out of the mouth, the heart speaks

I was just having a conversation with a friend of mine, and she mentioned that she was living with 5 guys. I replied "sounds like the start of a porno flick". I realized after I said it that it was the wrong thing to say, and I was wondering why I said something like this? Somehow I realize I enjoy "pushing the envelope" of good taste and that it comes naturally. But more important is the verse Luke 6:45

t?The good person out of the good treasure of his heart produces good, and the evil person out of his evil treasure produces u?evil, v?for out of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaks."

And I wonder what I have been putting in my heart, given what my mouth speaks. This isn't the first time that I've made a 'sexual' reference and had to retract it.

Last night I've realized that I haven't been keeping up my friendships. I think back to the last year, and the best and fun times that I have had were when the gang was together and the dumpling parties, the DDR, Lord of the Rings Trilogy and I haven't had anything like that since then. Makes me think that I made the wrong decision with Sue.



No comments: