Last night I had easter dinner with my mom and dad and a couple of church members and their families. What struck me about the dinner was that there were 2 kids, Sam and Guenivere. Guenivere walked in and said, "Sam, I'm glad you're here." I was struck by how it was a honest remark, but it didn't intend to romantic notions at all. If someone in YAM said it, I would instantly think that this girl has romantic intentions for me and I would be instantly wary.
I wish it could be like what it was when I was a child. Things were not so complicated as they are now, with heightened expectations. Wishful thinking indeed, but it's my thinking nonetheless..
on a good note, I finished my 22 page assignment for tuesday. I'm not really all that proud of it, but I did it. Now I have to work on next week's assignment... :)
Monday, March 28, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment