I was intrigued by this. Much like the 'average joe' series, I always am fascinated by the whole "beauty who can get any guy they want" and the guy who can't get anything they want. While B&G isn't billed as a dating type of a show, it is a interesting premise nonetheless. Can guys learn game? Can beauties learn something about themselves and more importantly learn something that they would never have wanted to learn in the first place.
After seeing the episode, I've concluded that while it's interesting, it's not as interesting as average joe was. Of course average joe isn't coming back, because what happens in the end is always there is a hunk and a AJ and the girl ALWAYS picks the hunk. Such a shame. We want to see the little guy win once in a while...
Wednesday, June 15, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment