Last night I went over to my accountability partner's place for a BBQ with a couple of his friends. Now understand this, is that all of these guys are salesmen, and without sounding bad, they're all good looking men. All were married except a me and 2 other girls, but I couldn't help but feel that I was the ugly duckling in the group...not that they gave off this vibe, but I pictured the guys to be the cool people in HS, while I was never in that kind of group.
It was a interesting observation. We played croquet and it was the first time in my life that I have played it. We came in second at the very last stick...it was sweet...someone mentioned that there are no losers. I say that's bunk. There HAS to be losers, otherwise winning means nothing. And that isn't the american way. :)
Friday, June 10, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment