We all had prep time today. Got up and ran this morning, and it was really hard this morning, so I'm worried if my body can handle all this beating...kind of nuts. my knee hurts, my shoulder hurts, my back hurts...guess I should slow down, but hey, I don't want to be just checking time off on the calendar.
The interns were all pretty tired, as they spent their morning working on cleaining up a office at a ministry, and then came straight to ultimate frisbee. we went through a lot of the drills and things that we are going to be doing tonight, which was good.
It is a stark contrast to mendenhall, because mendenhall was planned pretty well...we knew where we were going and what we were doing, at least initially (semper gumby!) This time around, because it's a urban church plant, they don't have the resources or the time to have that much planning going on, so I am adjusting to the situation...it's hard tho, with the structure I had over at mendenhall. to give an example, we don't have any agenda at all...what's going on at 2pm? I don't know. ;) But hey, God will work through it, I'm confident!
On that note, God is good! I was so worried that this would be crazy and be a little too much for me, but God knows how much I can handle...we start at noon and finish at 6pm...it's great...not too busy, but still enough so that there is always enough work.
Tuesday, June 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment