Monday, June 26, 2006

Ran my fastest time!

Well, yesterday, after 2 days of rest, I decided that I would try to run fast in my 3 mile run. And guess what? I ran 3 miles in 23:06, which is a 7:30 mile. rock on...I didn't think I was running that fast...

I've been reading tortilla flat by steinbeck, which is interested, but nothing is really happening..pilon is dealing with the pirate, and I love the prose, but I just can't seem to get into it as I did with of mice and men. maybe steinbeck is better to be read aloud, but now I'm starting to look for another book. any suggestions?

Man, if you ever get a chance, listen to Hallelujah FM in Jackson MS...it's awesome, and I'm starting to really like gospel...it's a good message and the beats of the new stuff is pretty good.

No comments: