maybe this whole body breaking down is all in my mind...of course, with my bum shoulder, I can't really do too much on the volleyball court. I know I'm supposed to get surgery on the shoulder, but to be frank, I'm scared out of my mind to have surgery. I've never had surgery before and various scenarios likely or not start popping into my head, all with the same conclusion, that I'll die on the operating table due to complications in the surgery, never wake up from the anesthesia, etc, etc...
Tuesday, January 09, 2007
volleyball soreness
I'm sore. I played volleyball this past weekend, and I paid for it...it was awesome tho. I didn't realize how much I missed playing volleyball until I went back to play. Then I also realized how weak I really was in my body when I tried to hit the ball with all my might, only to have it easily dug up by a beginner on the other side of the net. *sigh*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment