Tuesday, July 16, 2002

Revelation of the day

Here is the revelation of the day from me.

I know it's been a while since I have blogged, so there are a number of things that have happened in the last 6 days...

Do you find it difficult to have a deeper conversation with someone? I find that for me, I do....I can talk to people all day long about things that don't matter (baseball teams, decorating tips, dancing, the latest news, etc...) but when it comes to deeper topics, or more meaningful conversations, I find I don't know what to talk about, what to say ,etc....

I think this leads to me having a lot acquaintances and very few friends. Being a computer programmer, I think that there is just some complex formula that I have to learn before I can have deep conversations. But then why haven't I felt like this before? Is it more just realizing it, or have I just lost touch with 'deep' conversation'...

Part of it is because I watch so much TV, and I start believing that that is how all conversations should be...time for me to get out a little bit more, eh?
Subscribe to this blog

No comments: