My sister came back from Ireland yesterday...I pull into my driveway, and she's loading up her car to take her stuff over to the house...so now it is hitting home that she is going to be leaving my house...especially after all her stuff is moved out from my place...
I value so much my talks with my sister. What I never knew was that my sister looks up to me in a big way...it's a strange feeling, and one that I'm not necessarily comfortable with because it comes with added responsibility...But I came to a decision yesterday that I would rely more upon Christ for stuff rather than my own.
In any case, I ended up waking up at 7:30am today! (you don't understand, I usually wake up a hour later than that...)
Subscribe to this blog
Wednesday, July 10, 2002
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment