Wednesday, July 24, 2002

slob

Turns out I'm a slob. I came home, and found out that my sister couldn't stand the mess that I have made about the house. I thought the house was pretty clean but evidently, it was so messy that for half the evening, we ended up cleaning the house...maybe I'll get a maid service...but that seems a little decadent, doesn't it?

My sister mentioned that she is turning into mom...the age-old question...do we turn into our parents? I think people see this as a negative thing because the characteristics that they remember the most are usually the bad ones...i.e. stubborn, impatient, undisciplined, etc, etc... There are some people that had great parents, and can remember the good characteristics of their parents and want to emulate them. But I think that the majority of children want to be better than their parents, rather than be their parents.
Subscribe to this blog

No comments: