Being back from seattle gives me mixed feelings. one is the comfort and familiarity of home. Another is missingthe amazing weather that we had out in seattle. If seattle was marketing itself to us, it was doing a amazing job of it.
I ended up going to mars hill church in seattle, and the production quality was amazing. Marc was good as the teaching pastor, and overall it was good. I am so tired though, because I got home at 2am in the morning and had to wake up at 6am. ugh. I can't keep this up as I'm already starting to feel it, and it's only 8 in the morning!
I really shouldn't have gone on this seattle trip. I have a paper due on wed and I am so behind on it. in fact, tonight I have to try to write all about it tonight, and I haven't even finished the reading yet! between that and bible study, I don't know how I am going to get through the next couple of days.
Monday, April 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment