So small group last night was awesome. I loved it. we ended up doing a inductive bible study where we talked about what the passage of Jonah meant. Good insights from people and good discussions and conversations...we ended up pretty late and part of that is because we have more and more guys. so we may need to split up for accountability.
My lack of sleep is really getting to me. everything is in a haze a bit and it's like I'm living in a fog. It's going to take some time to get out of that king of fog I know, so I hope that things will start looking up this coming weekend. I have family coming in, which is going to be a lot of fun as I haven't seen S in a LONG time. :)
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment