Thursday, April 10, 2008

Seattle!

So I'm going to seattle with G. It'll be the first time we go on a trip together...it's interesting because in the 18 years that we've known each other, we've never taken a trip together. I'm a little worried...our friendship has changed over the years, but it's been good and I have precious few friends that I have had for this long. we've gone through a number of relationships started and broken, a marriage, divorce, and who knows how many restaurants...yet this is the first time we are doing something extended together. scary.

I don't know how I am going to find seattle...I have been entertaining more and more the possibility of moving (taiwan, anywhere out of chicago) and it seems exciting to me. could it be because I am running away from the ho hum existence I have here in chicago? That I may find the answer in moving to a different place with a different vibe? I am not sure. But it's just where I am at in life. I would miss the kids though, for sure...
Subscribe to this blog

No comments: