Tuesday, April 15, 2008

When getting 5 hours of sleep is a good thing

when getting 5 hours of sleep seems like an abudance of sleep, you realize you are in a busy time in your life. And that is where I am at right now. Papers, church, missions, work responsibilities have been piling up. it's time for the quarterly, "what am I doing?" reckoning where I decide which things need to stop and which things need to be fulfilled. At first I hated these moments, because this meant that I wasn't disciplined in what I should do with the time that I have right now. But I realize that for me, it's a normal thing and it's ok.

what are my responsibilities now?

  • planning 3 chicago cubs events
  • planning a connect sports event
  • taking a moody class
  • organizing a missions trip to taiwan
  • going to physical therapy
  • leading small group
and I've been thinking about adding more. yes, I have a job. ;) But I for some reason I feel that I should be able to accomplish the things on the list. Messed up eh? :)

No comments: