Friday, January 28, 2005

Real Resolve and Thoughts

Hmm...I wake up a little earlier today and did get in a little workout this morning, so that is something, but I wonder if I'm just a dreamer. i.e. I think about what I want to do, and that satisfies me, rather than actually doing it. This seems strange to me, but I resolve to try and do better...

Last night talked with my brother about buying this house that is $700k. It seems like a crazy number, and to be honest it is, but given that houses are all around $1m, it doesn't seem so crazy. The other side is how am I going to live in a place like that? PArt of me wants to live where my friends are at, and that I don't want to be isolated from everyone else. The other side of me says that if this is a good investment, then we should jump on it. On the other side, I don't know if we can do it, since my mom is the one on the buying agreement.

big decisions...as I now even see a 24 unit building in arlington heights that is selling for a cool $2.5M. hmm...am I exposing myself too much? will it all come falling down? am I pursuing something that is greater than what I should be?


No comments: