Well, last night I met up with my accountability partner jeremy at harvest, but harvest was closed...so in order to figure out where we were going, we ended up doing doughnuts in the parking lot of harvest. It was great! 15-30 minutes of mayhem with no consequences! needless to say, I love snow...
then I get home and find that my one cheap $4 shovel has broken, and I can't shovel out my driveway. Of course if I try to go to the hardware store now and pick up a shovel, there is no way that I'm going to be able to find one....that is the downside....
another upside? I'm going snowboarding this weekend! I originally was going to go alone up to granite peak, but now I find out that there is another flock that is going up to WI, and the girl I'm interested is going.. *wink* *wink* so that was a HARD decision....
Here's hoping I don't pull a muscle while doing it!
enjoy the snow today!
Thursday, January 06, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment