Well, I didn't get a concussion, and I didn't break anything, which is good. Unfortunately, the girl I was teaching ended up breaking her arm. and before you say anything, it wasn't my fault. :)
It honestly was a good time, even though I didn't get to "stretch" my snow legs...the runs were too short anyway, so I just worked on my technique (goofy foot) I did get a lot of time to talk with Sarah, which was really a lot of fun. Almost too much fun. Scaring me a little bit...
Anyway, last night was funny because I mentioned this 12 ball riddle to the people I was hanging around with, not realizing that I was with a half asian crowd who are as obsessive compulsive as I am. needless to say, the non-asians ended up taking off, and the asians all sat around a desk trying to figure out the riddle for an hour. for us working on the riddle, it was a LOT of fun. Just not quite interactive with everyone sitting around with their own pen & paper writing down their theories of how to solve the riddle.
The riddle?
"you have 12 balls. One differs in mass. you have a balance scale. How can you determine which ball is the one that differs in mass in 3 weighings or less."
Enjoy.
Monday, January 10, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment