Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Rut again

I woke up at 8:30am today again! crap! And here I was going to try to workout this morning as I haven't been exercising like I should. In fact, I was supposed to workout last night, but I ended up having a theological talk with my roommate about Biblical Theology, Exegesis, and Systemic Theology. So now I am stuck. I got to work late, and I have to stay late, and I need to get my studying done for moody tonight as well. Plus I want to workout tonight bedcause I didn't get a chance to do it this morning. ugh...

Why all this obsession with working out? I'm 10lbs over what I normally weigh (since I was 16) and now I"m getting freaked out about it. Plus I'm going to a birthday party at a swimming pool, so ya need to look presentable at least...

My professor is the second coming of Rick Donald. I barely talked to the guy, and now he knows my name,last name, and instantly recognizes me. Now that's talent. I have trouble remembering the person I met for the 3rd time at YAM. I Don't know how he does it....God given gift that I for sure don't have. I can remember a couple of people, usually because of some weird character trait or strange job, but that's about it.

sad I know.


No comments: