Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Witness and Fizz

Last night was my last small group for 5 months, as I have a conflict with my moody classes. It's bittersweet, as these people have wormed their way into my life over the past couple of years and that's unusual.

There was this guy Sakhan who says he recently became a christian, but as I talk to him more and more, it doesn't seem like he understands exactly what he is getting himself into and the impact of the decision that he made, if he made it at all.

I had been questioning my passion for Christ lately, as I haven't felt that I've been doing anything for Christ, nor have I really beeen looking for something to do for Christ as far as evangelism goes. But talking with Sakhan, it was a blessing for me and him both to be able to explain a lot of things that I've known about God to him and seeing him understand it.

well, I feel like the weight of the world is on my shoulders right now, and it's taking a toll on me. I've been going to sleep at 3am lately and waking up at 8:30am to get to work, and that's happened a couple of days now. I don't know why, but I can't go to sleep, or I feel like I need to get a couple of things done before I go to bed. Failed expectations for myself, as well as feeling like I have let some people down, has caused me to start thinking about all the failed and unfinished projects that I have in my life and it depresses me. *sigh* gotta stop thinking about those things....

His mercies are new every morning, so I can rest in that...




No comments: