ok, so I walking to work and I saw this asian guy on a bicycle. Mind you, it's about 40 degrees outside, so he's got the tights, hat, helmet, glasses...the whole works. First thing to come into my mind?
dork.
Then I realized I probably look like that when I'm riding my bike...and I promptly promised myself that I would never be that dorky asian on a bicycle riding around downtown chicago. Problem is, my practicality of taking a bike to get me to work faster is probably going to overtake my pride of not looking like a dork to the thousands of people downtown whom I don't even know.
either way I still shudder at the memory...
And one more thing:
I had bought some sudafed for my sniffling nose a while back and while going through the receipts, I found that I had one of those "receipt coupons" that went with the purchase...you know what it said in big block letters?
"YOU ARE ELIGIBLE FOR A FREE AARP MEMBERSHIP!"
Not only do I feel old, Walgreens does too.
Friday, November 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment