Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Sick Day

So today I was sick. I woke up with this nasty throat, felt terrible and called in sick. I don't know if it has something to with the weather, but I know that I can barely talk. But I can write.

I bought a christmas tree to put up in my house, the first one I have had in 20 years. this was at the behest of my roommate who has always had a real tree. in either case, I think we got a bogus tree. We got the tree freshly cut, brought it home, put it immediately on the stand with water and now needles are everywhere. what is up with this thing!?!?? grrr...we might have to take it back to home depot, but we'll see.

in either case, I'm slowly being convinced that for all the hassles, real christmas trees suck. give me the fake umbrella christmas tree anyday.

No comments: