So this weekend was packed as usual. I had a "No fluff, just stuff" conference, which was actually really good, to worship practice, a wedding, a baby dedication, more NFJS, having dinner with a friend, and finally, trying to unsuccessfully fix my ipod mini. I'm tired.
But isn't that how it always is? I just need to remember that it's a marathon, not a sprint. so I gotta rest up!
so the wedding I went to involved the bass player for superchick, so the reception was filled with beautiful people who made me feel frumpy. Here I was, in a ORDINARY suit, and then you have these artsy people with tatoos, funky hair (an asian with a mohawk...we're talking a good 6 inches here...alas, I do not have a picture of it.) and then there's straight laced me.
In either case, K was in the wedding, and she was breathtaking. as she was walking down the aisle, I couldn't help but think, I am one lucky man. ;) woo hoo! the wedding had a reception, but no dancing or drinks, because it was at a church...but after the short reception, we had a after wedding party at the "On cue" hall right down the street, which is an upscale pool hall. It was actually pretty fun and we were all just sitting around talking and chatting. It wasn't like a bar scene and we were still able to talk to everyone and hear everyone. All in all, pretty cool. It was a great way to have the wedding and reception for those who just desired that, and then the after party, where those of the "wilder" persuasion could let their hair down so to speak. ;)
On another note, this morning while walking to work, I was attacked by a flock if 50 pigeons, I kid you not. I literally had to stop and shield myself because they were all flying at my face at high speeds. Freaky.
Monday, November 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment