The snow is coming down hard and heavy. Last night we got a couple of inches and we are getting snow till 6pm today! Perfect day for sledding! Tonight...gotta wait for tonight.
I swear I am hanging on by a thread. This week has been very very tiring and I know that I am cranky and tired. I have no chances to rest up, as the week is going by, yet I know that I need to sleep. I fall asleep in company meetings. I fall asleep at the wheel. I fall asleep on the train and I swear if I could, I could fall asleep standing up. Yet there is still something within me that needs to do stuff...tonight I'm going sledding after work (I get home around 9pm) and then tomorrow I have a yoga class, lunch with a missionary, school work, dinner with a buddy, then off to a friends place for a marathon of Planet Earth. Of which I will fall asleep at, I know it. But I haven't seen my friends lately and I know I've been isolated because of my busyness. ok, that's my venting. :)
Someone mentioned to me that rest is a spiritual act. That if you don't get rest, you cannot focus on God because you are too tired. I know that this is true, but at the same time, my flesh says, "I can do it! I can work on 5 hours of sleep every day...it's not a problem!" which is what got me to this place that I am at right now...semi-conscious. ;)
Starting already to fall asleep....zzzzzzz
Friday, February 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment