So lately, i've felt that parties are an obligation. An obligation because otherwise you will become isolated the more that you decline invitations to parties. So you have to go. Do I want to go? Not really. I feel like my life has so many things happening right now and I can't get it all done that after getting back from a party i feel guilty for not getting the unfinished projects done that I wanted to get done.
I wonder if I would be happier taking some time to do some of the unfinished projects that are sitting in the back of my head? I have an errand list a mile long and no time to get it done...and this stresses me out even thinking about it...heck, I'm breaking into a sweat writing this entry!
I need a personal assistant. *sigh*
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment