Wednesday, February 27, 2008

What's your walking type.

As I was walking to work today, I observed that there are different styles of walking that people have. I started to categorize the walking styles as this. which one are you?

  • "The Forward Leaner" - the person who leans forward enough so that they need to walk fast to not fall over.
  • "The Duck Walker" - the person who walks like a duck. you know who you are.
  • "the Plodder" - the person that plods along, with a "heavy" step
  • "The Bouncer" - the person who walks and bounces a lot while walking.
  • "The Swayer" - typically a girl, who puts a little extra in her step if you know what I mean
  • "The HipHopster" - the slow gait, looking around, chilling out, with no hurry to get to where they need to go.
  • "the Posturer" - the person with unnaturally straight posture
I need to focus a little more on the way to work.

No comments: