Thursday, April 28, 2005

Home Buying

This is the quickest that I have attempted to buy a home. I get this call from Albert at 10pm last night saying there is this place in arlington heights that is going to be going on the market. The deal is that I have to sign a contract now. So I got into my car, drove over there (5 min away) and took a look from outside the house. It's a great house, well built, and done very well. I myself would live there. So I went over to the real estate office at 10:30 at night, and signed a contract with the listing agent to get this place. Nuts. Tossed and turned all night about it, wondering if I'm being too aggressive which is what I am prone to do. Am I nuts for buying a house so quickly? I know the area, and it just might be what I was looking for...smaller place that I didn't have to clean, and also has a basement as well that I hopefully can finish out if it isn't already.

whew! maybe I'll keep both places and rent out my old house?

No comments: