What a amazing time at the retreat! It was a blessing to be there and to see people come to reconcile with each other, as well as reconcile with the Lord...I'm excited to see the video of the retreat
On the other side, I was extremely tired last night and ended up sleeping like 12 hours total. It was worth it. I wish I was at the bonfire longer, but I just couldn't stay awake...
I had a great conversation with Scott this weekend, and seeing how passionate he was for ministry really made me think about why God doesn't stir in single men's hearts in ministry and that they are so caught up in what they want to do, that they want to find a wife, or have a good time (not wrong in it of itself, but if it is preventing you from ministry, then it is.) Both of us expressed our frustration over this and we both realized that it was what God wants to do, rather than us in it of ourselves. I pray that one day I will be able to determine what the balance is in a given situation and be able to apply it in a Godly way.
Monday, April 04, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment